61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
Our sweet little Amberac’s Kayleigh Jo’s Quite Grand (AKA Kay) passed on 2/26/2021 from lymphoma after being my constant companion for 15 years. She was whelped on 2/20/2006. Already missing the clicking of her nails....

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Our sweet little Amberac’s Kayleigh Jo’s Quite Grand (AKA Kay) passed on 2/26/2021 from lymphoma after being my constant companion for 15 years. She was whelped on 2/20/2006. Already missing the clicking of her nails....
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kay, I have added her name to The Rainbow Bridge List x

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
If any members would like their dogs added to The Rainbow Bridge List please feel free to post their names and date of passing here and I will add them.

It's sometimes difficult to contact everyone after they lose a dog to ask if they would like them added.

Thanks!.
Just reposting for any members who would like their dog added to the list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If any members would like their dogs added to The Rainbow Bridge List please feel free to post their names and date of passing here and I will add them.

It's sometimes difficult to contact everyone after they lose a dog to ask if they would like them added.

Thanks!.
[/Q

Thanks!.
"Ratchet"June 10, 2020. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
A quick reminder to please feel free to PM me if any members would like their dog added to The Rainbow Bridge List. Just include your username, dog's name and date of passing.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
A quick reminder to please feel free to PM me if any members would like their dog added to The Rainbow Bridge List. Just include your username, dog's name and date of passing.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
61 - 71 of 71 Posts