Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

Registered
Reactions: swishywagga

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thank you so very much.
You're welcome, I like to think that by entering our pups on the list of those that have passed means they'll always be here and remembered x

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just a reminder to any GRF members who would like their dogs name added to The Rainbow Bridge List, I miss posts sometimes, so please let me know here, or in a private message if you would like them to be remembered, thanks all x

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Would you please add Duke to the Rainbow Bridge for 2020? We celebrated his birthday 6/4/2010 and he passed away on 5/29/2020.
I am so very sorry for your loss. I have added precious Duke to the list x

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I miss this girl more than anything!!!! If you would, could you add my beautiful girl, Gracie Mae to The Rainbow Bridge? Her birthdate was, 6/20/2005 and she passed 12/21/2019.
I have added your precious girl to the 2019 Rainbow Bridge List. So very sorry for your loss, rest in peace sweet Gracie Mae x

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hello. Please add our sweet sweet boy Astro to the Rainbow Bridge. Our love for you and your memory lives on with us. 12/27/2009 - 07/31/2020.
I have added your precious Astro to the list. So very sorry for your loss, run free at the bridge sweet boy x

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
If any members would like their dogs added to The Rainbow Bridge List please feel free to post their names and date of passing here and I will add them.

It's sometimes difficult to contact everyone after they lose a dog to ask if they would like them added.

Thanks!.
Please feel free to post here if you would like your Golden added to the list x

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Griffin passed on February 26, 2020
I have added sweet Griffin to the list. Run free at the Rainbow Bridge lovely boy x

Registered
Our beloved Skye. Lost her on August 8, 2020, at seven years old to soft-tissue sarcoma. She was everything to us, everyday. A registered therapy dog, happy hiker, best friend and nanny to our little granddaughters
. She will be in our hearts forever.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Our beloved Skye. Lost her on August 8, 2020, at seven years old to soft-tissue sarcoma. She was everything to us, everyday. A registered therapy dog, happy hiker, best friend and nanny to our little granddaughters View attachment 877181 . She will be in our hearts forever.
I have added your sweet girl to the list. I'm so very sorry for your loss, rest in peace beautiful Skye x

Registered
I have added your sweet girl to the list. I'm so very sorry for your loss, rest in peace beautiful Skye x
Thank you so very much. I won't say it helps to read about others losing their beloved Goldens young, even younger than Skye--it's heartbreaking. But knowing we are not alone in our loss, nor in our being sick with grief, makes us feel surrounded by love. They understand.

Registered
Carmen - August 5,1989 - April 1, 2002
Dozier - May 17, 1992 - November 28, 2003
Grizzly - July 10, 2004 - March 24, 2014
Kodi - July 10, 2004 - May 11, 2018

Will always miss all of them!

41 - 60 of 71 Posts