Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
Reactions: swishywagga

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
Thank you so very much.
You're welcome, I like to think that by entering our pups on the list of those that have passed means they'll always be here and remembered x

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
Just a reminder to any GRF members who would like their dogs name added to The Rainbow Bridge List, I miss posts sometimes, so please let me know here, or in a private message if you would like them to be remembered, thanks all x

Registered
Discussion Starter #45
Would you please add Duke to the Rainbow Bridge for 2020? We celebrated his birthday 6/4/2010 and he passed away on 5/29/2020.
I am so very sorry for your loss. I have added precious Duke to the list x

Registered
If any members would like their dogs added to The Rainbow Bridge List please feel free to post their names and date of passing here and I will add them.

It's sometimes difficult to contact everyone after they lose a dog to ask if they would like them added.

Thanks!.
Griffin March 2013-February 2020

Registered
Discussion Starter #47

Registered
Discussion Starter #49
I miss this girl more than anything!!!! If you would, could you add my beautiful girl, Gracie Mae to The Rainbow Bridge? Her birthdate was, 6/20/2005 and she passed 12/21/2019.
I have added your precious girl to the 2019 Rainbow Bridge List. So very sorry for your loss, rest in peace sweet Gracie Mae x

41 - 49 of 49 Posts