Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We lost our second Golden this year. Spirit passed in October from liver cancer. He has had a wonderful life and he is missed by all who new him.

HR Doublegold’s Spirit of Maximillian JH
Born 10/28/2006
Died 10/12/2019

I added your precious Spirit to The Rainbow Bridge List. Rest in peace sweet boy x

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Please post here if anyone would like their dog added to The 2019 Rainbow Bridge List, I may have missed some especially since we began using the new forum format.

·
Super Moderator
2,799 Posts
So sorry to hear about Danntboy. I see that you are looking for a new pup. I hope this helps to ease the hurt you are feeling now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you could please add our sweet Hunter to the list. We only got to have him with us for 2 years 5 months (he was a senior when we rescued him), but his crossing yesterday on Rainbow Bridge has left a giant hole in our home.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
My beautiful Danntboy passed in November he would have been 4 in January. I put him thru Chemo but the lymphoma came back. He was the friendliest dog ever. I miss him everyday
If you would like me to add your boy to The Rainbow Bridge List, please let me know the date of his passing and I will add him. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
If you could please add our sweet Hunter to the list. We only got to have him with us for 2 years 5 months (he was a senior when we rescued him), but his crossing yesterday on Rainbow Bridge has left a giant hole in our home.
If you would kindly let me know the date of Hunter's passing I will add him to The Rainbow Bridge List.

·
Super Moderator
2,799 Posts
Hunter was blessed to be rescued by you, as I am sure you were blessed to have him in your home.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you would kindly let me know the date of Hunter's passing I will add him to The Rainbow Bridge List.
December 20, 2019. We don't know when he was born, but he joined our family July 15, 2017. Thank you for adding him.

This is him on his first day with us. He loved tennis balls and destroying toys :)

Hunter and Barkley Christmas 2018. Barkley had only been with us for 5 days, but he loved Hunter. Hunter tolerated him as a little puppy, and liked him better when he matured.

The boys in June 2019.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
December 20, 2019. We don't know when he was born, but he joined our family July 15, 2017. Thank you for adding him.

This is him on his first day with us. He loved tennis balls and destroying toys :)
View attachment 868655

Hunter and Barkley Christmas 2018. Barkley had only been with us for 5 days, but he loved Hunter. Hunter tolerated him as a little puppy, and liked him better when he matured. View attachment 868653

The boys in June 2019.
View attachment 868654
Such lovely photos. I have added your sweet boy to The 2019 Rainbow Bridge List.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Please post here if anyone would like their dog added to The 2020 Rainbow Bridge List, I may have missed some especially since we began using the new forum format.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
As much as it saddens me to add names to The Rainbow Bridge List, please let me know if any member would like their dog added, regardless of when they passed away they can be added to the relevant yearly list. Thanks x

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'd be very grateful if Ori could be added to the list for 2020?

Ori James - November 27th 2008 - March 27th 2020.

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I'd be very grateful if Ori could be added to the list for 2020?

Ori James - November 27th 2008 - March 27th 2020.
I have added precious Ori to the list. Rest in peace and run free at the bridge sweetheart x

21 - 40 of 49 Posts