Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any members would like their dogs added to The Rainbow Bridge List please feel free to post their names and date of passing here and I will add them.

It's sometimes difficult to contact everyone after they lose a dog to ask if they would like them added.

Thanks!.

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daisy September 28, 2007 - August 15, 2016

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have added Daisy to the 2016 Rainbow Bridge List. Rest in peace sweet girl x

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please let me know if anyone would like their dog added to The Rainbow Bridge List. Many thanks x

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have added precious Cody to the list. Rest in peace sweet boy x

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please let me know if anyone would like their dog added to The Rainbow Bridge List. Many thanks x
Please post or PM me if you would like the above.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just took a moment to find River's addition to the Rainbow Bridge list. I read the tribute I wrote about him and my eyes filled with tears. It's ok! All is good...I just needed to read the tribute again to keep his memory close to my heart. River truly was a Prince! We still miss him, and at times, we still catch ourselves calling Brody, River! River was with us for 11 wonderful years, so it's no wonder it's still hard to completely let him go.

That said, Brody does put a smile on our faces, and he certainly has filled the hole in our hearts. :smile2:

Thank you for keeping a record of our beloved Golden Retrievers who sooner or later have to say goodbye. God Bless!

·
Super Moderator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I just took a moment to find River's addition to the Rainbow Bridge list. I read the tribute I wrote about him and my eyes filled with tears. It's ok! All is good...I just needed to read the tribute again to keep his memory close to my heart. River truly was a Prince! We still miss him, and at times, we still catch ourselves calling Brody, River! River was with us for 11 wonderful years, so it's no wonder it's still hard to completely let him go.

That said, Brody does put a smile on our faces, and he certainly has filled the hole in our hearts. :smile2:

Thank you for keeping a record of our beloved Golden Retrievers who sooner or later have to say goodbye. God Bless!

You're very welcome, I like to think that the lists will still be here as the years go by, a golden light of their wonderful existence on earth and now in heaven x

1 - 20 of 32 Posts