1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Wish the shelter would contact the GR Rescue for that area and see if they have room for them. Wish your BF would let you take them and find Good families for them. Can't believe goldens turned into shelters!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Broke my heart to watch their videos. Does this shelter work with rescues? Can someone contact a GR rescue in this area to see if they will pull these beautiful goldens? Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for them.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Goldens

Praying they are rescued!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I've sent the link and ID's to our business partner who is in San Antonio. Hopefully, he'll be able to get the word out among the locals.

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't seen any updates... was away from my computer all day today. I want them so bad... :( Guess you can't take in every one :(

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Ashley, I have rescued toy breeds from shelters when their rescue was full. I called the shelter and a contract was drawn that said I had 3 mo. to rehome them or they came back to the shelter. Sometimes it just takes a bit, but GOOD families can be found. But you must usually live in the county as the shelter. You might explain this to your BF and discuss with the shelter. Usually they hate putting dogs down and will work with anyone approved who agrees to re-home.

Keeping my fingers crossed for these two. Please post if you hear anything.

·
Premium Member
18,421 Posts
I sent the informationi to the Austin GR rescue, I hope they will help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts