Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Great pics! One suggestion. Pictures will orient the wrong way of they are too large. If you reduce their size to like 8 x 10 inches they will look the same in terms of resolution but never rotate. Here is an Oskie downlook for the collection.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great pics! One suggestion. Pictures will orient the wrong way of they are too large. Of you reduce their size to like 8 x 10 inches they will look the same in terms of resolution but never rotate. Here is an Oskie downlook for the collection.

View attachment 869744
Thank you so much!! Now I just have to figure out how to reduce the size. Oscar is so cute :love:

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
Thanks he is very adorable! So if you are using a MAC you open the picture in Preview then go to the top tab marked "tools." There you will see the option to resize the picture in inches. If you are using a Windows machine someone else will need to guide you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks he is very adorable! So if you are using a MAC you open the picture in Preview then go to the top tab marked "tools." There you will see the option to resize the picture in inches. If you are using a Windows machine someone else will need to guide you.
Thank you SO much! I am using a Mac and that was a huge help. This is my first Mac, so I'm still getting used to everything.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Try this for Windows:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try this for Windows:

Thank you! I'll use this on my other computer, I didn't know how to resize photos on Windows either

1 - 19 of 19 Posts