Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Missile

My Missile was born November 30th. he and my other pup are exactly five months apart... im hoping that means it was meant to be ;) (Lucy was born June 30).

·
Registered
378 Posts
Our Winter is almost 4 months old, born on 11-26-11. She is 30 lbs. Bailey still looks like he has a lot of his fluffy puppy coat; Winter's adult coat looks like it is already starting to come in (along her spine).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Winter is beautiful! Bailey has pretty much lost all his puppy hair. Though he looks fluffy in his pictures. He has softer hair on his face and arms but thicker more adult hair on his back. I'm so happy with him!

·
Registered
378 Posts
All of the pups are SOOOOO cute! Winter is 4 months & 3 weeks now (birthday 11-26) & is 19" and 44 1/2 lbs- woah! How big are all of your pups now?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I put up some new photos under the Photos/Puppies section today (titled Winter at 5 months) & in the April/Muddy Dog photo contest. Trying to get one to post here, but I can't.

·
Our First Golden
108 Posts
My baby Hannah was born on November 24th and she's about 40 pounds now.

This photo was taken yesterday at the dog park... a nice gentleman and his doggy left some ice cubes behind. We're there pretty much every day, though it's going to be earlier and earlier (about 5:30 a.m. soon) as the Las Vegas summer heat begins to kick-in. She was munching these between her run-and-fetches. Yummy!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
my laddu born on 30 nov 2011

MY baby boy is now 5 months.... he is getting bigger and naughtier day by day... and we are loving it and pampering him....

cheers my boy
:smooch:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts