Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Mommy to Hudson :)
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
It's been awhile...

I haven't been on here in quite some time :doh:

BUT!! Just thought I would give a little update on Hudson. He is 19 months old now (time flies!).

Last weigh in: 78 lbs (My big boy!! According to the vet, very healthy though)

He's brought so much joy into my life.. definitely a one of a kind character to boot. He LOVES runs, stuffies, and lying on his back with his legs in the air.

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
I haven't been on here in quite some time :doh:

BUT!! Just thought I would give a little update on Hudson. He is 19 months old now (time flies!).

Last weigh in: 78 lbs (My big boy!! According to the vet, very healthy though)

He's brought so much joy into my life.. definitely a one of a kind character to boot. He LOVES runs, stuffies, and lying on his back with his legs in the air.
What a big lover!! Tucker likes to be on his back too! Sometimes we'll peek in on him while hes asleep in his crate and hes totally sprawled out legs up. Love him so much

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's so great to hear about our march 2010 babies! Our Angus is now a whopping 80lbs and the funniest, most loving dog we have ever had the fortune to have in our lives. Sleeping on their backs must be a golden thing as none of our labs do it, but it is Gus' preferred position -- sprawled with legs up. He also holds his stuffed animals in that position, and chews gently on them...so funny! Here's a crazy question -- have you ever had your dog hold onto a stuffed toy with front paws and mouth it like it's a pacifier? Gus does this ALL the time. He has a favorite soccer ball he does this to, and never rips out the stuffing. Just uses it as his 'binky'. If I was able to upload a video here I could show you what he does. It's SO adorable and puts him to sleep sometimes.

Attachments

61 - 64 of 64 Posts