Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 580 Posts

·
Quinsy's & Dakota's Mamma
439 Posts
Awwww. I just saw this thread. Your babies are all so beautiful. Our Quinsy was born on June 16th. She doesn't weigh quite as much as your boys do, she weighed in today at a very dainty 32 lbs. I hope to see more pix of your puppies. Heeeeeere's Quinsy (this was last week)!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Newton was born on 15th June - here she is with her big sister. She currently weighs in at 38lb

·
439 Posts
Kaizer is a handsome dude! Quinsy will be 6 months next week (16th) and YES!, it is so incredibly hard to digest. Here is Quinsy last night, weighing in at 38-39 lbs. (she insists on the 38).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
tessmk - Quinsy is a pretty gal! I think we're getting Kaizer weighed tomorrow, but I suspect he should be about the same weight (or close to the same weight) as his last weigh in, about a month ago.

carolinehansen - we're gonna need pictures of Hank! I absolutely love seeing pictures of all the June puppies

·
439 Posts
carolinehansen: I know, it's crazy how quickly 4 months has passed. They'll be a year old in a blink of an eye. And yes, we need to see pictures of Hank, please. :)

aesthetic: Hank is a big boy, he must have at least 10lbs on Q...let us know.

How are your pups behaving? Are you ready for the next (teenage) phase? Eeeek!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Just realized that Kaizer's class is today at 6, and I won't be able to get him weighed before then. So he'll have to wait until tomorrow :)

Kaizer's behaving pretty well, all things considered. We've gotten to the really fun part where Kaizer is finally awake all day and can do a lot of things with us. He would get really tired really quickly in the past, so we really didn't have much to do with him. Now all of a sudden, he has so much energy and its exciting being able to do more things with him

How's Quinsy and Hank?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hank went to the vet the other day because he's having allergy issues and he's 52.2 pounds just a few days shy of 6 months! I might cry. He's growing up. Did you ever get the chance to weigh Kaizer?

My little dude and I have just been chilling out this weekend because he is drugged up on Benadryl. He loves watching tv and cuddling with his stuffed animals.

What did you guys do this weekend? :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Okay, we finally got Kaizer to the vet for a weigh in today! He weighed in at approx. 50.5 pounds. Not sure how accurate that weight is because he was squirming around trying to greet everyone, he could barely stand still. He's gained about 7-8 pounds since we last weighed him in early November. Does that seem like too much of a gain? He's fairly active, is nice and lean (clear waist, ribs easily felt but not seen, tummy tuck).

On a positive note though, he sat when he wanted attention from someone :) A lot better than the jumping he used to do!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I weighed Hank the beginning of November and he was around 40 pounds and he's now 52, so I think Kaizer is normal :)
Crazy how Hank was born 13 days after him and he weighs more. Maybe I am the one that should be concerned lol!

·
439 Posts
Hope he feels better though, he's such a sweet boy.
Oh no. Lately, I haven't been able read posts as much as I'd like to. What's wrong with sweet Kaizer?

·
439 Posts
carolinehansen and aesthetic, I wouldn't worry too much :) All puppy's have different growth spurts at different times, and if you see their waist (hourglass) from a birds eye view and easily feel their ribs without seeing them, you're good.

Oh yes, one other thing...I'd love to see more pix ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Oh no. Lately, I haven't been able read posts as much as I'd like to. What's wrong with sweet Kaizer?
I think you misread my post :) Kaizer's absolutely fine, but Hank is suffering from some eye issues.

And I've been slacking in the picture department, currently I'm trying to work through some minor issues with Kaizer :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jack

Here is Jack at 6 1/2 months. Saddest eyes ever. Can't imagine why he is so spoiled :p: Actually he is an amazing boy, we have been incredibly lucky. And he's about 57lbs right now. Hard to see but he has lots of fur and loose skin - ribs are easy to feel. Likely be a big boy :heartbeat

Attachments

41 - 60 of 580 Posts