Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it's time to start this thread. Welcome to the world to our new little man, born on June 24th. Jazz is looking forward to meeting you!

Reactions: silental

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
I'd like to introduce my new little man that I'll be picking up in August.. Born June 8th. I've named him Zane..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww Zane is soooo cute! My family is still trying to settle on a name for our little man.

Reactions: Zazoo

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
The name Zane just jumped out at me when I met my little guy.. He was so calm and tranquil.. He almost fell asleep in my arms when I was holding him.. I hope your family can agree for a name on your little one..

I made this banner for Zane's new webpage I am building him..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are going back and forth between Maverick and Fletcher. Leaning towards Maverick but we one of our daughters is fighting us on this. :)

Reactions: silental

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
I like Maverick too.. What's he look like.. See which name suits him..

Fletcher - Maker of arrows
Maverick - One that dissents from the group

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Here is some new pics of Zane.. We went over to visit him.. I can't wait to bring him home.. :)
Hubby was asking me not to take a pic, just as I took it.. LOL..

Zane looks huge in that photo and he's very tiny actually.. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
My baby Moose was born on June 17th is has only been with us for a week but already has made himself a part of the family and is enjoying having two big brothers I have a large medium and now small golden they are so cute togather

·
Important Member
1 Posts
Hi! This is our first time posting on the forum!!

This is Buddy!! He was born June 10, 2011 and is such a sweet dog!!

Any one else have problems with puppy putting everything outside in his mouth? Leaves, sticks, rocks, grass - everything!! The stern "leave it" and "No" is not working. Any insights would be so helpful ~ thanks

Attachments

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.. :) Gorgeous little guy! Love his coloring!!

Rocks are my biggest concern with my guys.. Last month I dug up all my Monks hoods plants because Madison wouldn't leave them alone and they are poisonous, so GONE!!.. And they were beautiful.. Sticks I am ok with.. They just chew them but I don't think they swallow them.. They love grass.. I'm just hoping it'll grow back next year.. lol

Hi! This is our first time posting on the forum!!

This is Buddy!! He was born June 10, 2011 and is such a sweet dog!!

Any one else have problems with puppy putting everything outside in his mouth? Leaves, sticks, rocks, grass - everything!! The stern "leave it" and "No" is not working. Any insights would be so helpful ~ thanks

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
A few more pix of Zane 11 wks 5 days old :)

Soaking up the sun..

Just loves being outside

looks like he's laughing.. lol

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Zane at 12 wks is 20lbs and is 14.5" tall.. How are all the other June puppies doing?..:)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts