Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start a thread for those of you that will or have had pups born in January 2016.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll start! Brady was born a few days ago, January 26, 2016. We're sooo excited to bring her home and 2 months seems like forever.

So far we're just stockpiling supplies. Crate, bed, toys, food container and dishes, brush, leash, collars, tags, books, etc are fillng up the house already! Looking forward to seeing the other january puppies :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics! My little one is due this month- I just can't wait!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
We just found a puppy who was born in the beginning of January (don't know exact date) at a local shelter. We were lucky we found a puppy that quick. We were already lined up for a litter born in December, but the puppies were lost from parvo. We are planning to name him Herschel, after William Herschel. We are going to bring him home March.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I belong here now! :)

Our girl was born on January 7th and will be coming home on SATURDAY!!!

Here is a link to the post about my February 2015 guy turning one and pictures of my new baby girl!

We are thinking about naming her Millie, Libby, or Arya. Any other name suggestions? We are leaning toward Millie at this point. :)

·
Mochi's mommy
303 Posts
I belong here now! :)

Our girl was born on January 7th and will be coming home on SATURDAY!!!

Here is a link to the post about my February 2015 guy turning one and pictures of my new baby girl!

We are thinking about naming her Millie, Libby, or Arya. Any other name suggestions? We are leaning toward Millie at this point. :)
Congrats!! Mine was born January 6th and will be coming home the week after :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Herschel was born January 5th (found out the date), and is 10 weeks old as of yesterday!

·
Registered
14 Posts
We finally get to pick up Brady on Friday! I can't believe the time has finally come...saying we are excited is an extreme understatement.

I thought I'd share a cute picture of her at 6 weeks to pass the time and add some cuteness to the thread. You can tell she's a trouble maker already...passed out beside the bed instead of in it haha!

Attachments

·
Mochi's mommy
303 Posts
We finally get to pick up Brady on Friday! I can't believe the time has finally come...saying we are excited is an extreme understatement.

I thought I'd share a cute picture of her at 6 weeks to pass the time and add some cuteness to the thread. You can tell she's a trouble maker already...passed out beside the bed instead of in it haha!
OMG sooo cute!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
ahhh hes so cute and little!

Brady i feel like is growing like a weed! She's 16 lbs and ALL legs.

How is training going for everyone?

Brady is ok in the crate at night but hates being left alone at all during the day unless I give her a frozen kong with puppy food in it. Accidents are fewer by the day and she SOMETIMES tells us when she wants to go out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Update on Herschel

Pippin adorable. Herschel sleeps 10 to 6 without accidents (hopefully that will continue). He knows sit, down, sit-stay, down-stay, come, stand, and shake. He is recalling 90% of the time even in distracting situations. He graduates from puppy class next week!

I attached a family portrait we took at the park last week.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Herschel is so cute!!! What a good family.

Brady FINALLY slept through the night for the past two nights. THANK HEAVENS!!!! Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks since we got her...the getting up every 2 hours was starting to really affect us. So so so happy and hoping this continues.

Also, she is getting HUGE! and still pretty as ever if you ask me <3

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
My baby Gabriel was born January 29, 2016. He will be 11 weeks tomorrow. He is so smart. He already sits, lays down, shakes, fetches like a pro, understand his name, learning to "wait", sleeps through the night without a peep, and is potty trained (but I still have to keep an eye on him...just take him out regularly). He's the best thing my husband ever got me. I love him soooooo much.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
He is adorable!!! Be sure that the frisbee is a "doggie frisbee". I was letting mine chew on a frisbee that we just had here at home; and then I read that it could hurt their teeth.
He is sooooo cute and i'm sure you are enjoying him as much as I am mine!!! What joy they bring to our lives. : )

1 - 20 of 96 Posts