Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rustee is 71/2 months and weights 51 lbs. He still loves to wrestle!And I hope the digging in my flower beds has subsided. I was watching the TV show Lucky Dog. They suggested to cover most of the hole then place the dogs poop in and cover over lightly. Saying that when the dog goes to dig he will smell the poop and not dig. So far it has worked. Rustee and I are getting better at walking. I wish we lived where its still warm so we could fit more walking outside. During the past few days I' ve been noticing that Rustee has not been listening to me on my first command. This is frustrating. Has anyone else had this happen?

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
What a handsome guy Rustee is. Jax has days where he responds to commands very well and other days I think he has gone deaf. I agree completely about the weather. It has now turned cold where we live and will cut back on excerise a bit. Glad to hear Rustee isn't digging as much ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
!0 Months Old!

Finley turned ten months old on February 25th. It's hard to believe our April babies will be a year old soon. He is still on the small side at 56 pounds, and going through all the normal teenage crazies.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Finley turned ten months old on February 25th. It's hard to believe our April babies will be a year old soon. He is still on the small side at 56 pounds, and going through all the normal teenage crazies.
Finley is very handsome. It is truly unbelievable our puppies have grown so fast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi It looks like we all have slacked off a bit. Yes, Rustee also was 10months on feb 27. Boy time flies. Rustees loves sticks the bigger the better and sadly digging holes in the yard. His mission is to find buried treasures of rocks! He is to play fetch with. He is good natured always looking to play. He knows his basic commands. But chooses not to be very attentive when out and about. In dog class he starts right off barking being disruptive unless constantly treated for looking up at us. Any suggestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Noticed a few more posts to this thread. It's 2 weeks to Cedar's birthday, I'm so excited! He's already got a birthday party at a park organised with some of my friends, more like some of his friends - they're the ones he's known for some time and especially gets super excited to see. He's leaving shoes alone mostly now but will pick them up when he thinks I'm not paying him any attention and wants me to chase him for it. Still a naughty pup.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 180 Posts