Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for the Threads that were in the sub forum "Golden Born in 2010" I moved them all into the Main Discussion forum now. I retitled the sub forum to now house "Goldens born in 2014". This way we will only have 4 of those sub forums, and each year I will rotate out the older one to make room for the newer year.

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Goldens Born in 2011 Threads

If anyone is looking for any of the threads/posts that were in the sub forum "Golden Born in 2011" I moved them all into the Main Discussion forum now. I retitled the sub forum to now house "Goldens born in 2015". This way we will only have 4 of those sub forums, and each year I will rotate out the older one to make room for the newer year, as we have already done in previous years.

Thanks

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone is looking for any of the threads/posts that were in the sub forum "Golden Born in 2012" I moved them all into the Main Discussion forum now. I retitled the sub forum to now house "Goldens born in 2016". This way we will only have 4 of those sub forums, and each year I will rotate out the older one to make room for the newer year, as we have already done in previous years.

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is looking for any of the threads/posts that were in the sub forum "Golden Born in 2013" I moved them all into the Main Discussion forum now. I retitled the sub forum to now house "Goldens born in 2017". This way we will only have 4 of those sub forums, and each year I will rotate out the older one to make room for the newer year, as we have already done in previous years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts