Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Cara 7/03 - 7/15

Cara was born in July/03 and just passed in 7/15. Here are some of the last photos of my girl taken from June until the day before she went to the 'Rainbow Bridge'. That beautiful face just got more so as the years past...

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
I was wondering if it would be weird for me to post, as Kid has already passed, but now I see Jud has already posted. So I will do it too :)

Kid was born on October 2003 and passed away on this July 21st.

Ted is so cute and fluffy, and Jud you know I think your Cara was beautiful.

Kid.jpg

·
Goldens' Mom
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering if it would be weird for me to post, as Kid has already passed, but now I see Jud has already posted. So I will do it too :)

View attachment 566242
I am so sorry for your lost. It is hard when we lose them. We lost Sampson 2 years ago due to mal practice when he just turned 9.. We still cry for him till now. I got 2 puppies since then so now I have 3, i.e. 12, and 2 of 2 years old. I didn't understand before but now I do....every one of them has a special place in your heart whether they are with us or not.

·
Registered
730 Posts

View attachment 566242
Cara and Kid passed on the same day :(

·
Registered
275 Posts
Jud, it was such a sad day! :(
Two beautiful and sweet Goldens lost!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts