Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beautiful Golden just won best in Sporting breeds at The National Dog Show. I hope he wins it all. I get the criteria, but I only feel satisfied when Goldens win any all breed show, because how can it not be obvious? They are always the best!

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
A beautiful Golden just won best in Sporting breeds at The National Dog Show. I hope he wins it all. I get the criteria, but I only feel satisfied when Goldens win any all breed show, because how can it not be obvious? They are always the best!
I just saw this on TV! Karen Mammano was the handler.

·
Super Moderator
1,677 Posts
YES! I was watching as well. I love the announcer's description of goldens who,

"Live every day like they just discovered a pool filled with tennis balls and bacon."

That is a very good description of how Oscar lives his life, particularly when it comes to bacon.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uh oh, I just noticed it starts at 12 in every time zone. I hope I didn't spoil anyone's fun. Couldn't figure out how to edit the title.

·
Super Moderator
1,677 Posts
Uh oh, I just noticed it starts at 12 in every time zone. I hope I didn't spoil anyone's fun. Couldn't figure out how to edit the title.
My son was very cranky about that. He is on central time.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yep, you spoiled it for me! I’m watching it at this moment. We’re on the commercial break right before they announce the winner. Oh well!

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
It was actually a couple weeks ago, just now being televised... I think everyone would agree that Daniel is a lovely boy!
And Karen a great handler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts