Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my book "Golden Tails" from North Texas Rescue. I'm smiling and crying at all the wonderful rescue stories. The pictures are great. I highly recomend it. The money goes to a great cause.:dblthumb2
Bonnie&Buddy

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Just got my book "Golden Tails" from North Texas Rescue. I'm smiling and crying at all the wonderful rescue stories. The pictures are great. I highly recomend it. The money goes to a great cause.:dblthumb2
Thank you for supporting Golden Retriever Rescue of North Texas and thank you for the great thumbs up! I participated in the writing and layout of the book and I laughed and cried my way through it. MylissyK helped with a lot of the photography of the dogs.
We are gearing up for a sequel. This year we've had a number of heartbreaking and heartwarming rescue stories and they need to be told.

·
Premium Member
17,931 Posts
Some really great stories and good memories in that book! Thanks for support GRRNT.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
where do i get the book, would i be able to receive it in Argentina?
It was selected to be on the Amazon.com marketplace site :D. Just use the Search term: GRRNT.
It's also available at the publisher lulu.com (search term GRRNT).
My guess is they can ship worldwide. If you try and it doesn't work, let me know. GRRNT would love to have an international sale!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Links to Purchase Golden Tails

I found the direct links to Golden Tails on lulu.com and amazon.com.
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/golden-retriever-rescue-of-north-texas-golden-tails/5959865
http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Retriever-Rescue-North-Texas/dp/B0029J8232

Lulu.com offers the option of downloading, saving shipping costs. It can be downloaded in a pdf format and saved to a computer or printed out on the purchaser's computer. 100% of proceeds over lulu's/amazon's costs go directly to the dogs at GRRNT.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Wow ~ great! Thanks for the information.I think I will download it later today. All my books from Amazon manage to end up in Argentine customs for weeks, so if I download it I can start reading it tonight!!!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Malissa:
Thanks for suppporting GRRNT with your download! Plus, we now can brag that we are an "international seller"!
No problem!!

I read a preview on Lulu, and it looks like a great book, going to buy some tissues first and I was so touched by the few pages I read!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts