Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm still envious of Darwin's possum......
We got it on Chewy and it is definitely his favorite toy thus far. I should probably buy a few more so that we can replace it when it gets too gross/beat up to keep around! Heaven forbid they stop making it.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I might have to sneak online and get Murphy one.....don't tell my wife!!

She is so funny....we can be out somewhere and I'll see something and say Murphy needs that and she'll say he's already got plenty of toys. Then I'll come home a few days later and he's got a new toy....she saw something she liked so she just had to get it for him.

·
Registered
138 Posts

She is so funny....we can be out somewhere and I'll see something and say Murphy needs that and she'll say he's already got plenty of toys. Then I'll come home a few days later and he's got a new toy....she saw something she liked so she just had to get it for him.
This very much reminds me of my parents. My mother will scold my dad for buying a ton of cookies or a bunch of pastries or something ... yet somehow she always has a reason not to go shopping WITH him to supervise! ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts

Oh! I was going to say because I don't think I mentioned it here. It has a two toned squeaker. When you throw it, it makes this hilarious pained squawk when it hits the ground. It is really an A+ toy!

Here's a link ... not to encourage forbidden purchases or anything. ;) FRISCO Fur Really Real Opossum Dog Toy, Large - Chewy.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
Man without adult supervision +debit card=Mischief
We definitely should not talk about the fact that I have gotten two $20 gift cards by spending more than $50 on Chewy in the last week. :oops:

We did get a second possum because his current one is starting to get a little beat up.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts