Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That Archie is a cute little guy. I hope he's been feeling better. He's gonna be a great looking boy when he gets bigger

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
So, my wife, my daughter and I went to the breeders to meet a litter of 6 wk old puppies and I can confirm that yes, golden retriever puppies ARE the cutest.
20210515_112628.jpg

The 3 in her lap are the boys...how the heck do you pick between those faces?....She said there's no significant difference between the 3 so we told her to choose because each of us said we liked a different one best
20210515_113153.jpg

After we played with them for an hour or so, they drank some water and my favorite promptly fell asleep with his ear in the water bowl
20210515_113914.jpg

Then the puppy pile started so it was time for us to go.....2 more weeks and we bring one home for good

·
Registered
158 Posts
So, my wife, my daughter and I went to the breeders to meet a litter of 6 wk old puppies and I can confirm that yes, golden retriever puppies ARE the cutest. View attachment 882951

The 3 in her lap are the boys...how the heck do you pick between those faces?....She said there's no significant difference between the 3 so we told her to choose because each of us said we liked a different one best
View attachment 882952
After we played with them for an hour or so, they drank some water and my favorite promptly fell asleep with his ear in the water bowl View attachment 882953
Then the puppy pile started so it was time for us to go.....2 more weeks and we bring one home for good
So exciting.

·
Registered
818 Posts
OH MY GOD, they are cute, cute, and cute!!!! I can't imagine how I will be when I have to go get my pup, I will want them all! Maybe try eeeny meeny miny moe? Haha just kidding, I am sure you will find the perfect boy for you. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
So, my wife, my daughter and I went to the breeders to meet a litter of 6 wk old puppies and I can confirm that yes, golden retriever puppies ARE the cutest. View attachment 882951

View attachment 882952
After we played with them for an hour or so, they drank some water and my favorite promptly fell asleep with his ear in the water bowl View attachment 882953
They're just too fuzzy and adorable!!! Congrats!

Kiki's first trip to the park:

·
Marty's Dad
31 Posts
So, I was looking at the ridiculously adorable puppy photos entered in the May photo contest and thinking about the puppy we expect to bring home in about 3 weeks and it reminded me of a story......
About 24 yrs ago, my wife and I were watching TV one night and my wife asked why golden retriever puppies were always used in TV commercials. I told her it was because they were the cutest puppies. We had my first golden Rusty at the time, so I had golden puppy experience but she didn't. She said "How can you say that? All puppies are cute!" I said "All puppies ARE cute, but once you have one you will understand what I mean."
Fast forward 2-3 yrs....we had put Rusty to rest and had just gotten our 2nd golden Spencer as a puppy a couple of weeks earlier. Once again, one evening we were watching TV and she said "You know, you were right."
I said " Of course I was!......about what?"
She said " The puppy thing...."
I said "Oh yeah, that golden puppies are the cutest....."
She said "I see what you mean now."

Just wanted to share that. My alternate title for this thread is The Day I Was Right

Does anybody else have a puppy story(accompanied by photos would be awesome)? Feel free to share....
So, I was looking at the ridiculously adorable puppy photos entered in the May photo contest and thinking about the puppy we expect to bring home in about 3 weeks and it reminded me of a story......
About 24 yrs ago, my wife and I were watching TV one night and my wife asked why golden retriever puppies were always used in TV commercials. I told her it was because they were the cutest puppies. We had my first golden Rusty at the time, so I had golden puppy experience but she didn't. She said "How can you say that? All puppies are cute!" I said "All puppies ARE cute, but once you have one you will understand what I mean."
Fast forward 2-3 yrs....we had put Rusty to rest and had just gotten our 2nd golden Spencer as a puppy a couple of weeks earlier. Once again, one evening we were watching TV and she said "You know, you were right."
I said " Of course I was!......about what?"
She said " The puppy thing...."
I said "Oh yeah, that golden puppies are the cutest....."
She said "I see what you mean now."

Just wanted to share that. My alternate title for this thread is The Day I Was Right

Does anybody else have a puppy story(accompanied by photos would be awesome)? Feel free to share....
Marty at 22 months (borderline puppy) people stop and take his picture frequently as he plays what we call Captain.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 67 Posts