Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Golden Retriever Pack Party pics

771 views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  T&T 
#1 ·
Here are some of the pics I took at the Golden REtriever "Pack Party" that was held at Doggie Central, an indoor dog park in Mississauga, Ontario last week.

We had lots of fun! My mom came out with Skoker, Diane (dewy) came out with her cutie, Noah, and we also managed to recruit a new GRF member, DanaB & her dog, Bridget! :D

Most of the pics didn't turn out so good, so I apologize for the horrible colouring and blurriness, but here they are!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Molson and a friend at play

Here's my mom and her dog, Skoker practicing for the Sit-Stay competition!
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed

Here's Noah...

And a group shot (pretty dark unfortunately). I'm near the right side in my blue sweater trying to hold both Molson and Skoker
Conformation show Crowd Event Sporting Group

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Diane (dewy) and Noah
Mammal Dog Canidae Conformation show Dog breed

Skoker LOVED the agility tunnel!!
Pink Dog Red Canidae Dog breed

There were 9 or 10 dogs in this line running around the 'park'! haha
Dog Canidae Dog breed Sporting Group Carnivore

This little girl was so cute and asked if I would take a picture of her and this dog that was chillin out on the bench with a tennis ball!
Dog Canidae English cocker spaniel Nova scotia duck tolling retriever Sporting Group

Don't let these teeth fool you, Noah is really sweet!

Here is Noah and Molson playing (8.5 and 7 months old) that night...
Mammal Dog Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

And a little reminder of what they looked like just 2.5 months ago at the first Ontario GRF meet! Noah on the left and Molson in the middle. (How fast they grow!!)
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

See less See more
#14 ·
It was a blast! The 'park' had a couple of contests including a sit-stay and fastest recall competitions, which were pretty fun! The dogs didn't stop moving around, and they all got along just as I would have expected 20 goldens to get along! :D :D

It was funny because my mom and I noticed a few times throughout the night that the goldens were kind of segretated on the two sides of the park - all of the darker ones on the East end and all the white/light ones on the West side!

The party was only from 7 to 9pm but most dogs ended up going home around 8 or 8:30 because they were all SO TIRED from playing!! too cute :) Molson was passed out in the car before we got back to the highway!

Great pictures Steph!! We'll definitely have to set up some winter meet ups at that place - the rental rate is pretty reasonable! Looks like the perfect place for the dogs to have a BLAST, and for us to not freeze our a$$es off!!
For sure, it's the perfect place for it! There are even benches for us to sit down and watch the little fur kidlets play safely :)

The staff is SUPER friendly, and they have a shop where you can buy food, accessories, etc. and you can also have their nails trimmed or have the dogs bathed too. They should open more of these places!

#3 ·
Great pictures Steph!! We'll definitely have to set up some winter meet ups at that place - the rental rate is pretty reasonable! Looks like the perfect place for the dogs to have a BLAST, and for us to not freeze our a$$es off!!

#8 ·
It looks like it was alot of fun and look at all those gorgeous goldens. You did a great job on the pictures, much better than I could do. This winter it will be alot of fun when you meet up with all the GRF people and pups.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.