Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Golden Retriever News arrived in the mail yesterday. What a
find on page 63!!!

Looks GREATTTTTTT, Laura. Fantastic page.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure if they have the magazine on line. Guess we could check.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Oh, I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. I think Gini would get a real kick out of it.

Gini should love it. You did GOOD. She and Crew look great. Your logo is awesome, first time I saw it in print. It's an eye catcher for sure.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
oh WOW..... how cool is that. I LOVE it. Thanks for posting it.

·
16,000 Posts
Thanks. Gini was a big sailor, hence the references to sailing in the dog's names... I wanted this one to be bright and happy and reflect that for her.
I had fun with this ad. NOT as much fun, however, as having Crew home has been. He is SUCH a happy, goofy boy. :bowl:

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
That is a great look ad! Very fun! I have not gotten my GRNews in the mail yet, eagerly awaiting!!! I am sure it will look even better in print. Plus I think Barley and Mira should be in it from the results of the Western Regional (Agility and WC)

Congratulations again on Crew's CH!!!!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Love it!

Your logo and kennel name always puts a smile on my face when I see it.

·
16,000 Posts
That is a great look ad! Very fun! I have not gotten my GRNews in the mail yet, eagerly awaiting!!! I am sure it will look even better in print. Plus I think Barley and Mira should be in it from the results of the Western Regional (Agility and WC)

Congratulations again on Crew's CH!!!!
Thanks.
I haven't gotten mine yet, either. But I'll sure be looking for Barley and Mira!!!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I had to go back and look. I love how the letters in Crew match her shirt!

I am still holding out hope that it will be in today's mail...

·
16,000 Posts
I had to go back and look. I love how the letters in Crew match her shirt!

I am still holding out hope that it will be in today's mail...

I get mine regular mail, rather than 1st class. I don't anticipate getting mine until at least next week. I think that Lil, (Gini's sister in law and Tucker Carlson's mother in law :p:) Crew's co-owner, gets hers before me, so I can't wait til she sees it - it's a surprise :)
He's stinkin' cute - since being home he is rarely seen without a ball in his mouth (we call it a muffler, since he talks the whole time it's in there...)
Photo taken just before he plowed Paul over!

Attachments

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I get mine regular mail, rather than 1st class. I don't anticipate getting mine until at least next week. I think that Lil, (Gini's sister in law and Tucker Carlson's mother in law :p:) Crew's co-owner, gets hers before me, so I can't wait til she sees it - it's a surprise :)
He's stinkin' cute - since being home he is rarely seen without a ball in his mouth (we call it a muffler, since he talks the whole time it's in there...)
Photo taken just before he plowed Paul over!
Oh darn! I think I do too, guess I will have to keep waiting!

What a great surprise for Lil, I am sure it will be very special for her.

What a silly picture of him with the ball, I guess getting plowed over was worth the shot! I bet it is nice to have him home now :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts