Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Does anyone have any experience with puppies from Golden Pine? I am a long time golden owner (lost my last boy 6 months ago to lymphoma at age 12), and am looking for a healthy puppy for a family pet.
Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
18,562 Posts
If a breeder doesn't have printed copies of the clearances to show you, but tells you they're online, is this a red flag?
They definitely should have printed copies, they receive them when the clearances are performed.

Did they provide you with the website and directions for how to locate the online copies?

·
Registered
10,554 Posts
I always refer people to the online clearances. It is much easier for all involved. I don't see that as a red flag at all.

I never print anything for people anymore. Pedigree is on k9data and clearances on offa.org . Easy peasy.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
The only time you should see not having printed copies as a red flag is when they are not online... some people don't send them in. In that case, you should see a current eye and a heart done after 12 months by a cardiologist in paper copy. But when breeders send their eyes in (hips/elbows are auto listed) and the cardiac is sent in, there's nothing wrong with referring puppy people to OFFA.org to see them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts