Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is not at all uncommon for one of my guys to jump in the recliner with me which is fine by me. Tonight both Caue and Oakly decided they needed to be in my lap in the recliner at the same time. That is about 140 pounds of hounds in my lap at one time. Thankfully after about 15 minutes Caue got too warm and jumped to the floor. A normal person might have asked them to get down but...

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I would LOVE that!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have seen the pig pile in my living room. My husband has the recliner and our two goldens haven't realized how big they really are. I planned ahead and instead of a normal chair I bought an oversized (loveseat) chair. There are times when I'm in the chair with four dogs. The moment I say anything about me having the smalled part of the chair my husband says 'you love it.' And, it's true!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
They wanted to make sure you weren't lonley!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
its coooooold ....they were just doing their part to keep you snug & warm!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
:DGot to tell hubby about this - he always moans when Quinn or Reeva jump on his lap, never at the same time though - I tell him he should feel honoured

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
LOL. Danny decided that I needed a lap dog again last night because Jasmine and Jasper were already on the couch and the only place that had room was my lap. I couldn't bring myself to ask him to move either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts