Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
GoldRocksMom.....You'd better watch out what you're doing.....My Heart is racing and I just might come up to play with them....AWWWWWWWWWW:You_Rock_

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
come on over, the pups love company!

GoldRocksMom.....You'd better watch out what you're doing.....My Heart is racing and I just might come up to play with them....AWWWWWWWWWW:You_Rock_
Everyone is welcome, anytime!
The puppies love company.
I will post more pictures, I am going to play with them now, hehehe!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those puppies are just so cute. I am having a puppy overdose. I want all of them to come play at my house. If you were closer I would be over there everyday. Just all those puppy kisses and puppy breath. I am so jealus. Thanks for sharing them and making my day

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Playing And Napping

Thanks, I am glad you are enjoying them.:)

We played for awhile and then it started to rain.
Puppies are napping now after dinner.
Here are the pictures;

Attachments

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
more pictures

more pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
omg, that is just too, too cute!! all the little tongues sticking out! They must have so much fun with all those toys!

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
puppies are growing

the newest pictures of the Gravy pups and friends

Attachments

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
OH gawd. I'm getting the puppy fever AGAIN. Nope no more dogs right now for me. Crap Bag won't be 1 until November and Hooch is only 2 and Lexie she'll be 7 on December 24th. 3 big dogs in a house with 2 kids makes for a busy house. :)

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
more pictures

more pictures

Attachments

·
Banned
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
OH gawd. I'm getting the puppy fever AGAIN. Nope no more dogs right now for me. Crap Bag won't be 1 until November and Hooch is only 2 and Lexie she'll be 7 on December 24th. 3 big dogs in a house with 2 kids makes for a busy house. :)
I know, puppies are just so cute:)
I love watching them grow and explore
This litter is spoken for;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
REALLY..... Just how cute can they be?????

I LOVE THEM ALL! If I were you, I would lay on the ground and let them climb all over me and give me kisses me with those cute little tongues!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts