Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know what software can be used to create a 12 month calendar?
I am wanting to make one with pics of my Goldens, I have Calender Creator 12, but it only allows one pic for the entire year.. I want to make a calendar like the ones you purchase at the store.

And if anyone wants to submit some of their own photos, I'll gladly add them.. :)

Thanks in advance for any and all help..

**EDITED**
I used vistaprint to make my calender.. Small screen capt. of what it looks like.. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Can't you make one at walmart.com? I just made an adorable book that I read to kids at my daughters elem. school about how Bear became a therapy dog and where we visit. Turned out great and was only $14.97!!! All his own pics from puppyhood til now!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have used Snapfish to make both wall and desk calendars. You can use a different picture for each month or several different pictures for each month.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
All the photo sites let you make calendars. Last year the April Puppies 2010 thread made one, well actually Joyce made it and we all sent her photos and then bought the calendar from Lulu.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Can't you make one at walmart.com? I just made an adorable book that I read to kids at my daughters elem. school about how Bear became a therapy dog and where we visit. Turned out great and was only $14.97!!! All his own pics from puppyhood til now!
Every year I get a calendar with goldens on it. I have my own golden now so I would rather have her on my calendar! Walmart.com is great! It is very easy to add your own pics and there is also different designs. It is also cheap!

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone.. I'll look into our walmart her in Canada and see what they have available for making calenders.. I'll also look into Snapfish.. Thanks again!!!.. I greatly appreciate all your ideas.. :)

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Dallas Gold.. A lot of those places I don't think are in Canada.. But Thanks Again!!! :)

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I totally forgot about VistaPrint... I'm making one through them right now.. Thanks again everyone!!!! :) :) :) :)

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm assuming you don't have a Mac? There's a calendar function in iPhoto.
The only Apple product I own is my Iphone... :) Thanks.. I used VistaPrint online.. :) The calendar was on sale for $4.00.. and it'll be here in a few days.. :)

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Zombo..

·
Kate
21,679 Posts
Thanks for this thread!!!!

I've been semi thinking about just making my own calendar with my own dogs to look at for the next 12 months. But I want it to look nice vs something printed off my cwappy printer. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts