Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I spend too much time bouncing back and forth all day between FB and GRF. With so much to do in the next few weeks, I'm going to try and limit my time on both to a few minutes a.m. and p.m. just to check in and see what's going on.

Odds of my breaking my addiction are slim to some. But I have a lot to do...my friend talked me into having a neighborhood party in a couple of weeks!:doh:

So far: I've cleaned up from yesterday and got the two trees put in their positions...but not hooked up or decorated. Going now to the sun porch to get it ready for the train set which is going to be bigger and better this year. Penny's Dad is thrilled! :no:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I can understand limiting your addiction to Facebook but GRF is not allowed!! :p:

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I spend too much time bouncing back and forth all day between FB and GRF. With so much to do in the next few weeks, I'm going to try and limit my time on both to a few minutes a.m. and p.m. just to check in and see what's going on.

Odds of my breaking my addiction are slim to some. But I have a lot to do...my friend talked me into having a neighborhood part in a couple of weeks!:doh:

So far: I've cleaned up from yesterday and got the two trees put in their positions...but not hooked up or decorated. Going now to the sun porch to get it ready for the train set which is going to be bigger and better this year. Penny's Dad is thrilled! :no:
aah, good luck with your intentions, but I'm predicting you'll be visiting the GRF more than you want. :D

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So much for support! You guys are terrible!!!!

And so much for getting anything done: it's 55, very sunny: I went and rode my horse. And had a great time.

In the spirit of getting SOMETHING done: I replaced a burned out string of lights outside. And now we're getting ready to go to our villages Santa parade.

Gotta have a little fun. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts