Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,912 Posts
thanks Velinka. Fortunately I can come here an pour my heart out because everyone here understands. Some days are just harder than others. :--hmpf:
Our love for these guys does go deep!!!
So very true, I too honestly don't know what I would have done without the people here. The grief hits you at the oddest times and then they'll be a song that just gets you going. Gams and Barnaby are best friends taking care of one another and have given us the gift of wonderful friendships here, I wish I was closer, to visit you, talk, cry and remember those precious times we had with our boys. Hugs to you Martha, I think of you everyday.

·
Registered
12,188 Posts
So very true, I too honestly don't know what I would have done without the people here. The grief hits you at the oddest times and then they'll be a song that just gets you going. Gams and Barnaby are best friends taking care of one another and have given us the gift of wonderful friendships here, I wish I was closer, to visit you, talk, cry and remember those precious times we had with our boys. Hugs to you Martha, I think of you everyday.
I think of you too and knowing that our boys are best buddies brings a smile to my face when I am the saddest.

·
Super Moderator
16,912 Posts
Thinking of you today and sending hugs, I can't believe eight months have gone by x

·
Registered
12,188 Posts
Thank you Nicky. I can't believe it either. The hole is still raw and huge just you are dealing with. I still think, on many days, one day at a time. Every morning I tell him I love him and know that he is now happy and healthy AND best friends with Barnaby.:crying:

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Thinking

thanks Velinka. Fortunately I can come here an pour my heart out because everyone here understands. Some days are just harder than others. :--hmpf:
Our love for these guys does go deep!!!
Thinking of you!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Our sweet Gambler, it has been a year and a day since you were gone. We still love you and still miss you and wish you are here.

Sending hugs and love to your mom, dad, Gussee and Steven.

Run free and play hard until we meet you again.

"Sometimes when you’re feeling sad, when all you want is me,
I softly sit and gently put my head upon your knee.

Sometimes when your heart does ache, worn out by tears you weep,
I quietly lie beside your bed and guard you as you sleep.

Somewhere far beyond this place, a land where all run free,
I’m calmly watching over you, and waiting patiently.

Someday when the time is right, your voice will call to me,
and I’ll come running like the wind,
Someday . . . wait and see."

·
Super Moderator
16,912 Posts
A year for both of us, I think of you and your sweet Gambler every day, I hope that he's having fun at the bridge with Barnaby and all the other precious souls. Sending you all hugs, take care x

181 - 192 of 192 Posts