Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Catalina: Maya's mom!
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night Maya did the most adorable thing that just made me take out my camera.
She sleeps in her green blanket, which she adores. But, every night, before I send her to bed, she likes to take a nap in my bed while I'm checking my mail and stuff.
She's a smart girl, so she knows that "go to your bed" means "get off of mine, go sleep in your blanket". She alway's gives me that "do I have to?" look, but she does it.
So... I turned off my computer last night, looked at Maya and said "Maya, go to your bed." She looked at me, jumped from my bed, went to her blanket... and then SHE GRABBED IT, JUMPED BACK TO MY BED SO HER BED WAS ACTUALLY IN MINE!!!
There was nothing I could say to her... I just laughed and allowed her to sleep in my bed for five more minutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
so,How long she slept? All nigth? She is very cute and smart too.

·
Catalina: Maya's mom!
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some day I'll let her sleep all night in my bed. However I had to send her to her room after a couple of hours. Right now she's teething, so she wakes up really early and starts biting my bed, my desk, my computer's cable and I have a very heavy sleep, so I can't control her. I'll just wait till she's older and we'll see.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Too cute and funny! Whoever said Goldens aren't smart has absolutely no clue!! Cute girl you have there. She looks just like my Faith. Oh and the sweet, please, innocent look you captured is adorable!

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
Aw, what a sweetie. And so smart, too! :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Ah another human wrapped around a dogs paw - join the club

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Sounds like you'll have a furry, sweet bed partner before long !!!! ROFL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts