Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site was recommended by a FB friend who has 2 goldens. Mine is now 12 years old and is an amazing member of the family. She was nuts until about 4 years old, overly curious, very vocal, and highly opinionated. In a nutshell.. she tried to make friends with a skunk and talked incessantly about it for days when she went out to that spot on the lawn, loudly. She's mellowed out but has had some health concerns and reading some posts have helped with advice and finding out that we are not alone. From ear infections and skin problems to cataracts and benign skin growths, we've been there. But, she's also put up with our health challanges and never lost her smile.. that's what family does. If you love your Golden as much as I do, you'll know exactly what I mean. :yes:

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Welcome! You have come to the right place to share your love for you golden. You are blessed to have 12 years and I hope you have many more. Don't forget that pictures are a requirement. :wavey:

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Penny sounds like true golden girl. Hope you will share some pictures of your sweet girl.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I must admit I had a good chuckle over Penny making friends with a skunk....and then talking about it!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
Welcome to the Group :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts