Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to have this license plate...next thing you know I will have one of those "Golden on Board" triangles in the back window:doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Allen, I love it!! Wish we had them here.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really like that plate !! I wonder how many other states you can get this done in?
I saw the first on at my vets office, she had one on her vehicle. My plates needed to be renewed last Fall so I upgraded!

The state is supposed to take the extra $25 these cost and support spay and neuter programs.

·
Super Moderator Leader
54,164 Posts
That's great funding the spay/neuter program in GA through the purchase of these plates.
Check with your state's DMV for specialized plates. I live in NC, we have plates that support the protection of Dolphins, Sea Turtles, various Universities, Civic Clubs, and NASCAR.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Nice plate! Georgia has so many different license plates. I've seen the Golden one before, and a breast cancer one too. We've just got a golf one and a Red Fish one in SC. Or at least that's all I've seen.

·
Registered
367 Posts
hehehehe, thats great! Im glad im not the only one who has thought about a goldie on board sign.....just yesterday as a matter of fact!

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
That is a nice license plate on Tuff's car.:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts