Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning I take Ginger out for a 45 minute walk to help tire her out. I feed her before I go and make sure to leave her toys and chews out to keep her busy. She still gets pretty upset as soon as I walk out the door. Sometimes she's really good and just sleeps and plays with her toys. And other times she's a really naughty girl.

In less than 3 months since we brought her home, Ginger has destroyed at least 5 pillows. And it always happens before I even get to my desk at work. We have a petcam in our living area where she hangs out most of the time. So when I get to work I turn it on and she's usually just sleeping even in her own carnage.

Well, yesterday takes the cake. Ginger decided to go after another pillow, but this time it was filled with feathers. When I turned on the petcam from my desk at work I just couldn't help to laugh. So I took a screenshot and had to share with everyone the scene of the crime.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Wow......looks like Ginger had a blast!!!! Hope youi're getting all of your pillows on sale!!!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
looks like she had an awful lot of fun!

and, i'm intrigued by the pet cam idea - how do you have it set up?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Tyson LOVES pillows. We had to go out and buy all new pillows last weekend because he had totally destroyed just about all of the ones on our bed!

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
OHHH!!! :doh::doh::bowl::bowl: That is hilarious!!! GINGER you bad girl :p::p: Well at least she looks very content with herself ;) OMG priceless! WOW I'm sure it was feathers FLYING while she was tearing that thing apart!!! :p: I'm glad you have such a good attitude about it :) Gotta love 'em!!!! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks like she had an awful lot of fun!

and, i'm intrigued by the pet cam idea - how do you have it set up?
We got the Panasonic Petcam that is connected to the internet via ethernet. You can log in from any where to watch. It's pretty neat and works well. You can mount it onto a wall, have it on a counter or we hang it through our shutters. There is a wireless one available, but costs a bit more. You can actually have multiple viewers at the same time, so my husband gets to log in and watch her too. I'm even able to get screenshots on my mobile phone. I wish they had this around when we had our other golden, Ziggie. She was a hoot too!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
We got the Panasonic Petcam that is connected to the internet via ethernet. You can log in from any where to watch. It's pretty neat and works well. You can mount it onto a wall, have it on a counter or we hang it through our shutters. There is a wireless one available, but costs a bit more. You can actually have multiple viewers at the same time, so my husband gets to log in and watch her too. I'm even able to get screenshots on my mobile phone. I wish they had this around when we had our other golden, Ziggie. She was a hoot too!
i will def. have to check this out! we just finally did a wireless set up so that might work. i'd love to know what she's doing during the day while i'm not here!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
:bowl: Love the picture!! In Ginger's defense, the pillow could have started the fight and she just HAD to stick up for herself! :p:

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
WOW! I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing! You should get Ginger a job as quality control at the pillow factory. LOL

·
Banned
445 Posts
OH WOW!!!! That is awesome! I love when they make huge messes like that. Bad dog just doesn't sound as convincing when you are laughing. She looks really pleased and happy with her self. I agree I hope your getting pillows on sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts