Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every since Milo came to the house Wednesday night, Gilmour has been eating normally!

10 months of trying to figure this boy out. Untold $$$ wasted on dog foods trying to find the one he would eat without picking at it all day. Fecal tests. You name it.

Only to find out all it took was another Golden to be present.

Now how about that :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Nothing like a little "hey, that's my food!" to bring back an appetite. Think he was depressed and lonely?
Another good night with Milo?

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. Was another all-nighter!

Gilmour is even sneaking over trying to steal some of Milo's before he finishes LOL

Whouda thunk it?

Right now I set Gilmours down first, let him start, and then sit and hold Milo's pan for him. I will do that for a week and then start setting Milo's down as well once G-Man gets the point.

They are both already tired this morning, and asleep at my feet under the desk :)

Nothing like a little "hey, that's my food!" to bring back an appetite. Think he was depressed and lonely?
Another good night with Milo?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hey they are helping each other. Milo helping Gilmour eat and Gilmour helping Milo loe the weight, so it is a win win situation. Amazing how bringing in another dog made him want to eat more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts