Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
4,980 Posts
I assume the litter you are looking at is Joe and Piper. Jose's dad is Chaos the top golden male in the US right now. His breeder is Tonya Struble at Rush Hill. Both Joe's and Piper's breeding is excellent and the breeder has done a great job of putting a nice variety of titles on their dogs. I would think you could do really well with puppies in this litter. What are your plans for your pup? I would imagine these are puppies in high demand.

By the way my girl Lucy has some of the same breeding as your puppy will. Lucy's 1/2 sister is being bred to Joe's 1/2 brother Rush Hills Drama'geddon (Willis) this fall. That should also be a nice breeding also.

It's a small golden world sometimes.

· Kristy
11,034 Posts
Bumping this up, I know we have people here who will chime in. There is a 'search' feature at the top center of the page, if you plug in your term 'Gemini Goldens' you will find all the theads that they have been mentioned in here. It should give you some good feedback on reputation and opinion here which is very positive I believe.

· Registered
2,693 Posts
The Gemini that you are talking about is cindi not candi (in rockledge). Candi and cindi are twins and have two separate breeding programs. I do not know Cindi. But, it looks to be a Repeat breeding.

Reactions: Roushbabe

· Premium Member
4,980 Posts
I know you're probably against repeat breedings, but sometimes I think it's ok. I know diversity is important.

· Registered
2,693 Posts
Who is against repeat breeding? I am not...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.