Dog
Pet ID: 8614

More About PEN 137 AVL NOW

My Internal ID # is 8614
I am a MALE, PEN 137 - Golden Retriever
The shelter thinks I am YOUNG
I will be available for adoption starting on 11/16/2009
FOUND STRAY ; LARGE ; FRIENDLY

NOTE: If you are interested in this dog, either bring a print out of this sheet or have pen number AND INTERNAL NUMBER when you visit the shelter.

If you are interested in adopting this pet, please act quickly. Most dogs are subject to a 5 day holding period before becoming available for adoption or euthanasia on the sixth day. Dogs who are signed over by their owners may be euthanized or adopted immediately upon their arrival. Calling the shelter, during our open hours, can confirm the animal is still available, however, we can not hold an animal nor adopt one with just a phone call.

Come by and Visit Us at:
884 Winder Hwy (Hwy 29)
Lawrenceville, Ga 30045
770-339-3200.

AGA and GRRA have been notified about him.

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, my contact in Georgia was in touch with AGA and GRRA - I believe she knows Lexie personally. I haven't heard anything further. If you would like to drop them a note for him, it couldn't hurt. Thanks for caring!

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
My home that wanted the Newton boy is very interested in this guy! As is another adopter I have who has been waiting for a while.

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd suggest contacting the shelter ASAP - but you probably know that! I will also let my contact in Georgia know and maybe she can help.

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I pm'd Jenna an e-mail address for the rescue coordinator at Gwinnett. My contact suspects that this guy will either be reclaimed or have lots of apps. She also said that failing that, GRRA will take him in a heartbeat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts