Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN NOW FOR PHOTOS OF BEAUTIFUL HOLLY, #29490

Tori Ewing - cell 404-975-7215 / [email protected] (@ tweingmarketing .com) OR
Athens-Clarke County Animal Control - 706-613-3540

Date: December 8, 2009 3:36:02 PM EST

What a BEAUTIFUL addition to any family at the holiday time! She would be precious with a big red bow! Please help by spreading the word. Thank you.

http://www.athenspets.net/?p=6023

Holly – 29490
Available!

Breed: Golden Retriever
Weight: 39 pounds
Impound Date: 12/4/09
Ledger #: 29490
Why choose me?Holly is one-in-a-million! She’s a petite golden retriever with a gorgeous silky, light gold coat. She knows how to walk politely on the leash and how to sit and down on command. She’s definitely a submissive girl and will lay down or roll over on to her back with little urging. She had no problem allowing me to check her ears, teeth, or paws. Golden Retrievers make wonderful family dogs, especially when they have been properly socialized and are exercised regularly, and I’m sure that sweet Holly would love to prove that to you. Holly is already spayed, so she only needs to have her vaccines updated before she can go to her new family. Hurry in to meet this absolutely wonderful girl so she can brighten your home during the holidays!Update 12/7: Holly is a gorgeous Golden Retriever! Everyone really enjoys taking her out to play with and walk around since she is a perfect lady. Hopefully her family will find her since she seems very well taken care of…but if not she needs a new family to continue to take care of her golden locks. She loves treats and will sit, lay down, and roll over with no trouble at all! She a very well trained girl in need of a new home soon!Interested in adopting? Adoption ProcedureThis is not an official web site for Athens-Clarke County Animal Control. For additional information on a dog please contact the shelter at 706-613-3540.Refer to the dogs by their ledger number (not their name) when contacting the shelter.

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
She IS a doll, I hope she finds a forever home.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I didn't see her listed either. There isn't a wild chance this is the dog from NC that is missing is it? Doesn't look the same but may have lost weight if she was lost. I beieve the missing dog is on the smaller side. Could have hitched a ride with someone & later dumped. I tried to check the site to see what the story was on the dog but didn't see her listed.

·
Kathy mom to Jasper
807 Posts
A picture was sent to the Roxies owner (lost dog) to let them know about her. It doesn't really look like her but you never know it's been 1.5 months since they have seen her. :(

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Yes, thats what I thought.....that she had been adopted...I sure hope so!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts