Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fellow is on the euth list for tomorrow - he needs a commitment by 4PM today!

http://www.shelterrescueinc.org/id1.html

He is B-6

B-6 EXTREMELY URGENT! LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/30/09!

• Breed: Golden Retriever Mix
  • Sex: Male
  • Size: Medium
  • ID: 0011911 Coweta AC
  • VACCINATED
PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL TO ADOPT THIS PET: 770-254-3735. The address is 91 Selt Road, Newnan, GA. Handsome, loving, sweet, well-mannered are all words that best describes this wonderful fella. He has a mega-watt smile that will light up a room! This fella is a treasure through and through! Can you open your heart and home? Please hurry! This sweetie has been at the shelter since 9/16 and will be avail for adoption, rescue OR CAN BE EUTHANIZED 9/24 NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

I have also e-mailed the GA golden rescues and Atlanta Dog Squad for him.

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, this guy is no longer shown on the euth list, so I'm thinking that's a good thing!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Spartan Mom

Spartan Mom:

God I hope he made it out. I also emld. for the Senior Lab =light colored-that Michelle was begging to save his life.

·
I'm Jane, owned by Midas
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's not shown on the "Gone, But Not Forgotten" page - so I conclude he made it. I thought I saw a note somewhere that said he had been rescued - but I don't recall where I saw that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts