Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

GA-beaut. Male Golden Ret., Warren, at Clayton

709 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  FinnTastic 
#1 · (Edited)
I emld. the GA Gold. Rescues but everyone is so full I don't hold out much hope for Warren and the puppies!!!:(:(:(:(:(Warren #098231
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15446122
Golden Retriever
Large Adult Male Dog Pet ID: 098231
Click to see
full size
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15446122
Printer friendly
Email a friend
Enlarge photo More About Warren #098231
Please save me, I am a beautiful Golden Retriver male, I was found running loose and ended up here. No one has come in looking for me and my time is up. I am available for adoption now and will have until 01-08-10. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued to adopting families at the time of adoption. Rescues please have copy of Dept. of Aug. license and permission form if you are sending someone other than the license holder, also picture I.D. All animals posted are at risk to be euthanized at any time due to overcrowding under severe circumstances. All animals are considered urgent after their available date has passed. Please call or come in....Thank you.....
My Contact InfoClayton Co. Police Dept. Animal Control Unit
Jonesboro, GA
770-477-3684
http://www.petfinder.com/shelterSearch/shelterSearch.cgi?shelterid=GA493

SIX RETRIEVER PUPPIES HERE , TOO!

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15446144
More About 6 Retriver puppiesPlease save us, we are a beautiful litter of retriver puppies. We were picked up running loose and no one has come looking for any of us. We are available for adoption now and will have until 01-08-10. There are 4 boys and 2 girls. Please help us. We are so pretty. All animals adopted from Clayton Co Animal Control must be spayed or neutered within 30 days of adoption. A low cost spay/neuter certificate will be issued to adopting families at the time of adoption. Rescues please have copy of Dept. of Aug. license and permission form if you are sending someone other than the license holder, also picture I.D. All animals posted are at risk to be euthanized at any time due to overcrowding under severe circumstances. All animals are considered urgent after their available date has passed. Please call or come in....Thank you.....

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I will send this to our golden retriever rescue person to see if we have room and there is someone up there can get them out. Our rescue president knows some people at the rescues in Atlanta and might be able to get them out. Cant hurt to try.

#5 ·
Warren

Lexie of AGA just emld. me!

Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta is pulling this boy. GRRA and AGA work together to make sure and cover all the shelters in metro Atlanta and outlying areas. Thanks!

God Bless GRRA and AGA!!

I emld. her back and asked about the puppies.

BeauShel_please keep working on trying to find a rescue for the retriever pups.

#10 ·
Lexie of AGA just emld. me!

Golden Retriever Rescue of Atlanta is pulling this boy. God Bless GRRA and AGA!!

I emld. her back and asked about the puppies.

BeauShel_please keep working on trying to find a rescue for the retriever pups.
This is wonderful news - made my morning. Now for those beautiful pups.

#6 ·
It says Warren's PTS date is January 8...they wouldn't do it earlier, would they? Maybe someone will adopt him or rescue him before then. Feel so useless when I see these things!!

#8 ·
Laurie

Laurie

I thought Warren's pts date was today.
I'm not a rescue though, I live in Illinois and just email rescues for Goldens in High Kill Shelters.
As far as I know all of those retriever pups need a rescue!!
Can you help?

#9 ·
Laurie

I thought Warren's pts date was today.
I'm not a rescue though, I live in Illinois and just email rescues for Goldens in High Kill Shelters.
As far as I know all of those retriever pups need a rescue!!
Can you help?
God, I wish there was something I could do but I'm in Canada so not much help I'm afraid. I just hate seeing all of these poor babies in high kill shelters and knowing there is essentially nothing I can do for them. If it was a money thing, yes I could do something but they need rescues unfortunately. Sorry!! :(

#11 ·
Not certain

I don't know this is for certain, but wonderful Gail Lustig, of Goldstock-she gives the camp each summer, is trying to save these Retriever Mix pups!!
Her email is: newsweeq@aol.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.