Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 St. Louis
2013 Texas
2014 N Carolina
2015 ????
2016 North California

Anyone know about 2015? Who plans on going where?

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Yeah! I may have something ready for the 2016 National in Northern California! Tag will be 5 so he should be ready for Beginning Novice, or maybe even Novice! Breeze and Dooley will be 10 so they should be good for Veteran Novice or Graduate Novice!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
2016 sounds like a good goal for my youngster, Baxter. He should be more than ready to show by then.
Thanks for the info...

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Yeah! I may have something ready for the 2016 National in Northern California! Tag will be 5 so he should be ready for Beginning Novice, or maybe even Novice! Breeze and Dooley will be 10 so they should be good for Veteran Novice or Graduate Novice!
I'll be right there with you!!!!! We'll compete as to who has the oldest obedience dog trialling for Novice :doh::doh:

Reactions: DNL2448

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I'll be there in 2016 for sure! Maybe also Texas in 2013 :) Just realized this was in agility and obedience....maybe Chloe will be ready for agility in 2 years! :)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Erica's talking about bringing Teller (Jordan's Dad) out for it. If that happens, we will be there for sure !!!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Our Club is hosting 2013. :)
Amazing what all is involved.
Most of our club members work fulltime and are already putting in lots of time. Just finding a venue that met our needs took forever - and you would think there would be lots of locations in Dallas or Fort Worth. Electricity, water, AC, parking, RV spots and services for the RVs. Scheduling breakfasts, and judges and trying not to have schedule conflicts. The list goes on and on.
And nearby clubs have members that are volunteering to help.
To all of the hosting clubs - thank you for all of the hard work. I appreciate you more now than I ever did and should have at the time.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Made a round trip to the Specialty today. Made a promise to myself "I WILL be in St. Louis next year".

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Where did you get the info that 2016 is in Nor Cal?!!

We will be in Reno for the Agility National! WOO HOOO!!!!

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Hmmm...2016 is the most attractive for me. Wow, Scout will be old.
I thought the same thing. Jack will almost be old enough to show in Veterans at that show!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Mira will be 8, wow!

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Our club is hosting 2012! Come on down, it will be a great time.
Planning on it!!! Do you know Jeannie Greenlee? She is my breeder, I know her club is involved but not sure if it is just for the hunt test or not. I already have my hotel room booked.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Planning on it!!! Do you know Jeannie Greenlee? She is my breeder, I know her club is involved but not sure if it is just for the hunt test or not. I already have my hotel room booked.

I know Jeannie : ) She's awesome!! We've run some hunt tests together- Oz and Bang got their JH at the same time!

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
So far, I plan to attend 2012 St. Louis & 2013 Wichita Falls! Hope we are ready by then! Hoping to do conformation & rally....maybe Hunt. Agility....not yet, too young.

·
Riot's mom
632 Posts
2012 St. Louis
2013 Texas
2014 N Carolina
2015 ????
2016 North California

Anyone know about 2015? Who plans on going where?
Ah! I just found out that 2014 will be in NC/SC! God willing, I will be there with Riot and, I'm sure, a new pup. :) Let's see, Ri-butt will be 4 or 5. I would LOVE to run him in the Q, and maybe he will be ready for Novice OB...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts