Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Remy's Mommy!
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know those huge, gross flies that have no problem going right by your face...buzzing far louder than should even be possible? Well, each year I find myself faced with them in my house at one point or another and today, I had two. :yuck:

Jack was relaxing in my lap when one of them started buzzing around...continuously coming very close to colliding with either my face of Jack's. Well, he took notice and obviously decided enough was enough. I usually have to spray them with something to force them to land so I can squash them (they are too fast!) Jack took matters into his own paws this time though. I watched him launch like a PRO and catch the fly mid-air! It was the most efficient bug catching I'd ever seen. Maybe a tad bit random but truely impressive to watch because I was not expecting it! That is talent in my eyes because I can never get them!

The second fly, my 10 week old kitten took out.

Thank you, babies! Take that flies! :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Maddie's been grabbing June bugs & bringing them inside.She waits until they hit the doggie door & fall down. Then she gets 'em & chomps. I've had several at my feet. (I don't like June bugs at all). Good girl!

·
Remy's Mommy!
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job Jack and kitty!!! Cheaper than a professional. Keep up the good work. I think you deserve some extra treats!!!

The "treats" they got taking these things down was a little gross to me but neither seemed to mind. I gave Jack some water right after to wash it down! :yuck:

I got to say, it does make things easier for me if they want to take on bug patrol! They got them much quicker than I would have!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts