Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

56621 - 56640 of 56778 Posts

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,082 Posts
It went well - it wos da ryte tyme for Jenny. I will kuddul with Rainer an Heike for da rest op da evening.

Fank ju awl for you support.

Jenny - Run free - an fight many more koyotees. In this libe she did win ovur 2! Not bad for da 13 pound kitty.

·
Senior Royal Member
5,518 Posts
Nerur undudestimate the the size offa the fight by seeing onlee the size offa the kittee.

Reactions: turtle66

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,082 Posts
Fank you.

Tuday - mommee iz op tu work an I go catching Black Berries!!! seeson has begun.

Join ip ju can!

Turpal

Reactions: Ivyacres

·
Senior Royal Member
5,518 Posts
Dew the blakburies run fasterest? Are thay vicious?

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
So sorry to hear that Jenny has gone to the bridge Turple. I'm sending hugs to you and your mum and dad, I'm sure that Jenny will be running fast trying to catch all the mice at the bridge too x

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,082 Posts
That's the bjuty. Da black buries just hyde, no need tu run. Ju djusda hab tu find them.

Turpal

·
Senior Royal Member
5,518 Posts
Auntie, serouslee, iffa the lyrons und the lambs take naps tugethur atta the Bridge, would kats chase the mouses?

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Haha Princess, I think they are all friends at the bridge and the little mice would enjoy playing with Jenny cat and my Susie cat who went to the bridge many years ago!

·
Senior Royal Member
5,518 Posts
Gladderest to hear Auntie. Preying atta the Bridge just seems wrong. Playing und praying ver good indeed, but preying prolley would not be lookered upon with kindnuss.

You so wise Auntie.

The Honnee, I hope the skvirrels atta the Bridge har not the pesteren lil pests tha t thay har here onna Earth.

·
Super Moderator
2,798 Posts
Hewhoooo al mi frends. I be sorree if I woreed yu at awl. Semes lik a lot hab bene goink on hear dough. So sorree to here abutt da kiddiee Jenny. Any kat dat putes up wit us has got ta bee sumthin reely spetial. I hav been helpin mit dud wit projekes so he hab not bene abel to bee on da compooyter to help mi wit mi writink butt hi promiissed to be hear mor so I kan mak planes wit mi frends!

·
Charlotte
6,245 Posts
Oskar, wee hab mizzed yu. Glaad you're bakk.
Turple, nexx tyme wee go tu da Beechy Meddows I wilw shoe yu ware da blakkberrees grow.

Da Pwincezz, I fink awl da aminals ged dalong adda da brige bud dey hab fuun playing games, lyke hyde an zeek.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,082 Posts
Mommee got many flowurs an da wine tudai tu help with da loss op da Jenny. She has guud prends.

Turpal - Kuddling

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,082 Posts
Good morning frends!

I will hab a good day: Mommee haz a surprise non klinikal day, so she kan stay at home. We will go on a long work tugezzur (she kan thing about non klinikal stuff during dis) an then we will hab a nap (she kan dream about non klinikal stuff) and then we will have some fuud (we awl hab tu eet - even non klinikal) an then we relax (from awl dat thinking).

Turpal

·
Charlotte
6,245 Posts
Turple, yur Momee haz sum berree guud prends.
sownds lyke da bizee dae fore da hed.
Tudae iz da Kanada Dae , bud der ar no fesdivitees oar fierwerks planned. Mommee bizee kleening awl morning, cept fore da wawlk tyme.
nowe wee ar going tu hab da nape becuz id iz humid oudside.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
9,082 Posts
Happierest Kanada Day!

Jess, I am going to visit ju dis afturnoon with da peameel bacon meal tu celebrayte at home.

Lub Turpal

56621 - 56640 of 56778 Posts