Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

56221 - 56240 of 56386 Posts

·
Senior Royal Member
5,449 Posts
Why I so tired aftur such a slo und gentul pardee? I must be getteren old. Watsun, you ver special dawg, und furda whuman, yer the Mommee is tuu.
Charlee i ver halppee to see you .

Life bees guud.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
oh gud Jess I meen, lets rest tunyte - dat keeps uz young.

I will stay at jor house, deer Jess, so I kan kum with ju tu da oftalmologist tomorrow.

Turpal

·
Charlotte
6,158 Posts
. Fank yu Turple. Id iz mi reguler vett I sea tudae, but Shee haz bin inn tuch wiff da opthamoligist.
Tudae iz da Hollydae, Bictoria Dae, in honour oph da Qween's birfdae.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
Oh - we hab tu celebrayte jor holliday. I bring this:

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
Let’s heel da lept one really kwickly. I will mayke zum tuuna juus compresses for dat eye!!!
Turpal

·
Senior Royal Member
5,449 Posts
Lickeren the leekeren liquerer issa guud weigh tu keep yur face kleen.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
Tudai's is mom's last day off. Then she has tu lurn tu work dagenn.

We will go onda long walk tudai an then I will stay with Jess for da rest op day caus mom is addicted tu Donna Leon's novells dagenn. She iz re- reeding awl op them an then watches the gurman Tv movies bout da cases.

Lub
Turpal

·
Senior Royal Member
5,449 Posts
How the Mommees rist doink Turpal? She heelered ulp nuff tu go bak tu werk?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good bye my friends. I luv yoo awl so berry much. Yoo awl made my last dayz da best dey cood bee. My Mommee is cryin but she is happee, dats weird but I donna understand da hoomans. I don't know anyone over da bridge. I hope I mayk new friends dayr. Peace n chikn greeze my dawgie family. Bee well and mayke ur hoomans a wittle bit happier todayee.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
Oh deer Watson.

We hab tu hab da circul op prends for ju.

There a many prends on da bridsch greeting ju. They will hab a ceremony an then ju kan run free without da payn.
We a finking op ju an awl the manee uthers: Winnee, Barnaby, Gamblur, Emmy, Daysee, Buddee....

We will go also tu jor mom an will kuddul hur.
We lub ju everywhere! Turpal

Princessa Daysee: Mom's elbow is almost back to normal, so unfortunately I also fink she needs to go back to work - she iz getting lazy around heer.

·
Senior Royal Member
5,449 Posts
Aaaaaarrrrooooooooo the Watson!! Please to let me prey fur you.

Dear Gawd, Please to take our frend Watson und love und cuddle him like we do. He bees a Good Dawg, who bees loved by hes whumuns und hes dawg frends. Please to remove all of hes pain, and comfort hes familee with tha t knowledge. As you walk him inna heaven, please introduce hem tu alla of our Bridge frends, Max und Jewels und BoBo und Gussee und Natasha und Tayler und Maggie und Bob und Tash und Buddee und whooevur I fergets but you nevur do.
So Be It

·
Senior Royal Member
5,449 Posts
Hello Earth Doggies. This is Ivory at The Bridge. Please do not worree for your friend Watson. I am waiting for him with open paws and lots of friends. We will take good care of him. We know the best places to nap and roll in the mud, and where the best water to drink, and where to wait for his daily walk with God.
Be kind, love all the dogs and humans. seek good to do.
Love you all.

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
Guud mowrning prends.

We need tu bring Watson's mom zum kookees an good hair while cuddling with hur.

Mom signed up for one nowse work trayning klass dagenn. Nexterest week. Dat iz exciting.

Rayning in Oregon. Jess, I will kum tu jor place this afturnoon.

Turpal

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
Dear Watson, I know you will be in good paws at the bridge, like all the dawgies have said, there are so many friends waiting for you and will take care of you now you can run free. Please tell my Barnaby that I love and miss him everyday x

·
Lubbin mi prends!
8,968 Posts
At jor back door.

Smooches.

Turpal

·
4,943 Posts
Watson, yu will hab manee new frens when yu cross da bridge. Whumuns cry eben when we makes dem happee. Me Mommee was berree sad wif tears ona her face reading all da nice tings here for you. Yur Mommee will hab all da goud memories of you an she can come an bisit us here just like Auntie Nicky (her Barnaby crossed da bridge ober 4 years ago. Miss you and furry hugs and cuddles to yer Mommee.

56221 - 56240 of 56386 Posts