Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always trying to be more clever than Charlie and keep him entertained so I can get things done around the house. Tonight I decided to tie his fox to the bedpost and let him play tug of war alone. Here is a frame by frame shot of how that went...

By the way he was able to undo the knot and get the fox off in less than 10 minutes!!!! :doh:

·
Premium Member
18,641 Posts
He was really working out how to get it off the bed in those center pictures, you can practically see the wheels rolling his head.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
That is funny...did the cat come in to help? So did you get anything done or just take pictures and laugh at Charlie? I think Chester would have eaten the bedpost.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw I didn't get anything done...I was so impressed at how smart mamma's boy was I just grabbed the camera and started documenting! :--big_grin:And yes, Porky (the cat) wanted to help but Charlie is to jealous and won't share any of his toys with the cats. :no:

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
That looks to have kept Charlie happy and entertained..:) Im sure the cat was PO'd about a toy on a string that "THE DOG" got to play with:)

I am originally from northern Indiana, just outside of South Bend. Where abouts are you?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sure the cat was PO'd about a toy on a string that "THE DOG" got to play with:)
Porky is our bravest kitty (we have 5 cats that we took in). Charlie hasn't been the most gentle dog with them. :bowl: He doesn't hurt them but he has played a little rough sometimes (I think it's that prey drive kicking in!) I have actually caught him carrying them around in his mouth!:doh:

I am originally from northern Indiana, just outside of South Bend. Where abouts are you?
I live in Richmond. One of my co-workers lives up in that area...she calls it the armpit of Indiana! :wavey:

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
What a pretty, smart boy you have. i tsure looks like he ws having fun with that fox.
It looks like Porky wanted to play too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts