Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOLLAR - ID#A460901

I am an unaltered male, gold Golden Retriever.

My age is unknown.

I have been at the shelter since Dec 06, 2009.

This information is 1 hour old.

Pets are moved to Adoptions after the expiration of the 3-day holding period. Please check our “Pets for Adoption Search” as well.
Back
For more information about this animal, call:
Lee County Domestic Animal Services at (239) 533-7387
Ask for information about animal ID number A460901

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
wow Jenna hes gorgeous...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I got this e-mail and was hoping someone is able to answer her question

Is this dog an owner surrender? We have another Rescue, locally, checking on him.

Judi
Judi Brown, President
G.R.E.A.T. Rescue of NE Florida, Inc.

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That I don't know. But owner surrendered dogs are PTS much more quickly, because they don't have to put a stray hold on them.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If you're looking for a second golden, Everglades Golden Retriever Rescue has a golden they've been fostering for several months, Ranger, who is good with cats, other dogs, and children; he has been slow to attract a new home because, it is felt, he is older; he's 7 1/2, but he's in very good health. He was an owner surrender who did take him to the vet. This is a photo of Ranger--he is in the South Florida area in a foster home--anyone interested in adopting him would need to fill out an application at http://www.egrr.org/

Attachments

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
located in largo just north of you,have my heidi,3yrs old would love a playmate...any contacts im interested in playmate...thank [email protected]
If you are interested in a Golden, I will put you on my list. I have someone seeking a middle aged to senior female, and I'm taking it you want a young, playful male, since you were interested in this guy? Drop me a private message and let me know your situation. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts