Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

frosty paws contest

1K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  LaurJen 
#1 ·
Just checked the frostypaws site and they have up the Sept. pictures, a little more competition this tim, but Samson looks great Rick.

#3 ·
LaurJen said:
The official rules say "Limit one entry per dog" so why are there 7 pictures of the same dog? And did that person really buy, open, and dump out 10 boxes of Frosy Paws in the hopes of winning a year's supply?
LOL
I do not know how they get so many pictures on there of the same dog but I wonder if they are disqualified when it comes time for the judging because sometimes people put pioctures on there with nothing of frosty paws just their dog, I guess some do not read the rules,but I am sure they have been saving those empty containers for awhile. I only buy like one box a month so it is taking me awhile but I am trying to save up empty boxes so I can do something with it. I was thinking I need to have the kennel club save me the boxes they use for graduation. Did you see the one with the two dogs outside sunning, one was a Golden they were eating their frostys, it was pretty neat.

#4 ·
Thanks for pointing that out.....I didn't realize they had our picture up.

I might be a little biased, but I think Samson's is the best. He'll literally stand up like that every time we open a new one.... And he doesn't do that trick for ANYthing else...... I'm not sure why they posted our picture twice, though. I only submitted it once.

Now, don't they pick three winners a month?

#5 ·
RickGibbs said:
Thanks for pointing that out.....I didn't realize they had our picture up.
I might be a little biased, but I think Samson's is the best. He'll literally stand up like that every time we open a new one.... And he doesn't do that trick for ANYthing else...... I'm not sure why they posted our picture twice, though. I only submitted it once.
Now, don't they pick three winners a month?
Yes they pick three a month, did you look at last month's winners, that last one I did not even remember seeing?

#6 ·
goldenstaples said:
Yes they pick three a month, did you look at last month's winners, that last one I did not even remember seeing?
When we submitted our photo, they still had August open....so maybe it was in the last group.

We're keeping our fingers crossed.....I've already spent a lot of money on those things, because Samson LOVES them....and I'm sure they are better for him than McDonalds and Dairy Queen....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.