Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I love to see photos on this page, so I am going to do what I love. Me and my friend have puppies similar in age ( his is a month younger, German Shorthaired Pointer ), we took them with us to the West coast of Iceland since he had to take some photos of his horses and just to play with the dogs. They played all the way up there ( in the back of the car ) and then when we got there as well.

Here are some photos.

To get an idea for the age of them, Frosti is born on 10th of May 2009 and Nonni ( German Shorthaired Pointer ) is born on 17th of June 2009.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oh what cute pups. I love German Shorthair Pointers, they are beautiful dogs. Frosti is beautiful, what a coat! The pictures are great, clear and crisp. Love the first one with Nonni's ear pointing at Frosti.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They look like they just had the best time. Frosti and Nonni are gorgeous.

·
2,472 Posts
what handsome dogs! Love German shorthairs; they make awesome skijoring dogs :)

You live in Iceland? How mega-cool!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Pudden: Thanks for that, I really like it ( it's probably best for outdoors persons though :p ).

Although the Golden is mine I really like Nonni ( German Shorthaired ), he is though very energetic and sometimes really can't keep still, but I have seen his parents (Nonni that is ) and they are somewhat more relaxed then him, so probably this will change.

But yes they are becoming great friends :p. I also wan't to believe that this is great training, at least I think that Frosti is getting alot calmer when meeting new dogs ( he get's very excited when he meets new dogs, although I like that, I wan't in the future to be able to go to walks without having my arm pulled out of the socket each time :p )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts