Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who order your Fromm online, where do you get it? Have you had better luck with one place than others? Any places that offer free or low-cost shipping?

There's only one little boutique in our area that carries it, so I'm looking for other options. 1) If they're ever out of stock, we'll be out of luck. And 2) when we stopped in to buy food this past weekend, the owner really ticked me off. We were buying a 30# bag of Fromm and a 30# bag of CN herring. (In other words, giving her a lot of money.) She started telling me about EVO's new herring formula. I told her that I'd heard about it, but the protein level is higher than I'd like and I told her that since Riley is doing so well on the current food, I don't want to switch. Well, she started arguing with me, telling me that it isn't the level of protein that matters, it's the quality of the source. Telling me that it's a better food than CN, etc., etc., etc. I really didn't care for her attitude and would just as soon spend my money elsewhere after that, so I need to find some good online sources.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
k9cuisine.com has Fromm and from what I've heard has free shipping. Haven't used them but have heard good things.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k9cuisine.com has Fromm and from what I've heard has free shipping. Haven't used them but have heard good things.
Thanks! I bookmarked that one.
The 30# bag is only $4 more than we pay at the store, and the shipping is free, so that's not bad at all. Factor in time and gas, driving half an hour to get to the store and it's practically a wash.
I like that most orders ship the same day, too. That's nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts