Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Frisbee, snow angels, and Mama on her butt

785 11
we had some fun on the frozen beaver pond this morning. The long leash is because Mrs Moose was in the willows not far away and we didn't want any "incidents"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lost Her Mind
3,511 Posts
LMAO, omg. First off, BEAUTIFUL snow angels. Secondly... I apologize but I laughed so hard at the end. (Knowing you fell into soft snow and your rump didn't hurt TOO badly, I assume.) It's just, pretty much at the exact moment it happened, I was wondering "is Pudden connected to her?"

·
Registered
43,190 Posts
I am sorry but I just laughed at Pudden pulling you off your feet. She just amazes me with how high she jumps.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
One thing better than Pudden and that's a bouncing bouncing Pudden. Hope you had a soft landing

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,292 Posts
Great vid! Gunner loves to fetch the frisbee in the snow too. You can throw much farther than me! LOL!

I doubt if that was soft snow. Our snow is rock hard it's so cold here in NE, I can't even imagine in Alaska! Your bare hand made me feel cold!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.