Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had some fun on the frozen beaver pond this morning. The long leash is because Mrs Moose was in the willows not far away and we didn't want any "incidents"

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Very cute ... and I thought frisbee was only played on the beach. Looks like you had a great time and glad the moose didn't get ya!! Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
LMAO, omg. First off, BEAUTIFUL snow angels. Secondly... I apologize but I laughed so hard at the end. (Knowing you fell into soft snow and your rump didn't hurt TOO badly, I assume.) It's just, pretty much at the exact moment it happened, I was wondering "is Pudden connected to her?"

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am sorry but I just laughed at Pudden pulling you off your feet. She just amazes me with how high she jumps.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
One thing better than Pudden and that's a bouncing bouncing Pudden. Hope you had a soft landing

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Pudden is so good at catching the frisbee in the air! too cute.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Great vid! Gunner loves to fetch the frisbee in the snow too. You can throw much farther than me! LOL!

I doubt if that was soft snow. Our snow is rock hard it's so cold here in NE, I can't even imagine in Alaska! Your bare hand made me feel cold!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
the girl can fly!!!!!LOL I laughed too,sorry.Very sweet video.

·
Registered
61 Posts
LOL! Great video. Great frisbee technique! She's a CORKER! Boy she can leap! My hands hurt just watching you pick that thing up and toss it. That looked COLD.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Great video! When Pudden would bark, our three Goldens here would start to bark in return!

Cool scenery--and yes, I hope your bottom isn't too bruised--it was actually pretty funny!

Thanks for sharing!

SJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts