1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alternative Healthcare For Dogs Facing Cancer - Apollo's Story

by Deb Estes

This link may work, otherwise search Amazon:

Even if you don't own a Kindle, you can download the Kindle Reader for your computer.

Review

Apollo's Creed is a touching book - meant to help people through the journey of their pet's illness (in this case, dog cancer) by offering up information on health choices not widely talked about - except by those who already know they exist. --EJ Thornton - best selling author

Apollo's Creed is a book that helps the pet owner through the process, medically and emotionally of canine cancer. Canine cancer is a harsh reality. It helps to know you're not alone. It helps to know that there are ways that you can help your animal while they are healing or while they are dying. --John Craig, best selling author

Product Description

The story of the fight for time - against a major killer of dogs - cancer.

When Apollo and I were going through this ordeal, I couldn't find any resource - book or otherwise - to help me make these hard decisions. So, I created the book that I wished I could have found then. As Apollo and I took this journey together, I searched for answers and the only place I could find them was in my heart. This book is for you - first, to know you're not alone facing this - and second to be a source of pertinent information and true comfort during this difficult time.

8.4 million pet owners every year are told their pet has cancer. Most want to do something proactively to help their pets feel better and fight this disease. There are many health options now, beyond strictly the western medical options. This is Apollo's story and as a med-tech, I feel like I could explain - better than most what was going on and why these methods helped our puppy live longer than expected with great quality of life.

Apollo's creed and legacy to you is to help you find all the resources and treatment options possible for your pet to make him/her feel better as they fight the battle for their life. And if the time comes where you have to say good-by... you'll be able to face that life event with courage, gratitude for your pet's life - and most of all - NO REGRETS!

·
Banned
3 Posts
B12 Injections

Hi
I used Pure Vegan B12 spray.There is also a cheaper version that does not advertise vegan but says so on the label called Pure Advantage B12. The ingredients are identical.
------------
B12 Injections

1 - 3 of 3 Posts