Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://nashville.craigslist.org/pet/1486333707.html

Just this morning around 1:30-2:00 AM, Sunday Nov 29th, found a very active, very sweet Golden Retriever puppy, approximately 4-6 months old, perhaps a bit younger. He has no tags, only a chrome choke chain collar (not a dig-in type pinch collar, just the choke type). He knows how to sit, but you have to tell him a few times as he is a bit on the hyper side. He will calm down if petted and talked to and so forth, so he's not crazy, just-- well, he's a puppy and all. He likes to try to "shake hands". Seems to know basic commands and understands the word "no", but again he is a puppy, which sometimes overrides his command focus. ~{8^>)

Anyway, here are some pics. More to follow tomorrow when I get some better light.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww! How did you find him at such a wee hour of the morning? I'm so glad :p:
Not me...I just found the listing! Perhaps the pup thouht he was home and made some noise. If anyone is in that area and sees a listing for a lost cutie...he is found for now just waiting for his folks.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This pup has been returned to his owners thanks to the person that found him and decided to keep him and was willing to even re-home if no owner was found.

Pup safe at home. ; )

And maybe a new member to GRF as he liked this golden so much he is now considering getting a golden.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts