Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to thank everyone on here who helped answered our direct questions about finding a male puppy as well as the hundreds of posters who answered the same questions we had that have been posted by others in the past. For those just getting into looking for a golden retriever, this forum is a wealth of information that helps avoid what can be heartbreaking mistakes.

After months of looking, we have found our boy through Judy Inman at Promise Kennels. What a wonderful lady to talk with and work with. We have seen several others who have made the same comments.

With the holidays upcoming, we will be picking our new boy up on the way home from San Diego where we will join friends in watching LSU whip Alabama in the BCS Championship game. And though our boy will be California bred and born, his name - Gumbeaux -will tell everyone that he has roots Down on da Bayou!

Laissez les bon temps rouler!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Congrats on the new addition!!!! When do we get pics???

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,559 Posts
Congratulations, so happy and excited for you. Love his name, looking forward to seeing pictures of little Gumbeaux.

New Orleans is my favorite city to visit, love it!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will send pics once he arrives in January. We saw pics of the various puppies but relied on Judy who is around the pups every day to pick out the pup that bet matched our desires. Besides, if I took my wife to see the whole litter and make a selection, she would likely want them all! LOL!

·
Hi, I'm Wendee
1,733 Posts
Congrats! I bet you're really excited and can't wait for him to come home. I can't wait to see the pics of him once you get him home.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
What an adorable name!!!!!!!!! I love it!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know every one is busy preparing for the holiday season. But would everyone mind if we sped up the clocks a little. Our Christmas is on 1/11/12 when we get to go pick up our little Gumbeaux. And right now the days are simply DRRRRAAAAGGGGGGIIINNNNGGGG BYYY!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts