Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Per Craigslist:

Please help us find our cream-coloured Golden Retriever, Mobi (see photo).

Mobi was last seen outside Trove clothing store (791 Bathurst Street, just south of Bloor Street) at around 2pm on Wednesday 13 January.

He was wearing Toronto Animal Services tag D09-154948

He weighs about 90lbs, is very friendly and will do anything for treats. He is a loved member of our family and is missed by the children.

If you have any information that might help us find him, please, please contact us.

It is believed that Mobi was taken by a tall homeless appearing man

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/laf/1551223356.html

·
Premium Member
18,635 Posts
such a nightmare! I sincerely hope they find him. (why would you ever leave your dog unattended outside a store?!)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
The location is not too far from my home. Will be keeping an eye out for this beautiful dog.

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The location is not too far from my home. Will be keeping an eye out for this beautiful dog.
I thought we had quite a few Canadians on this board.....

I really hope someone finds him. The owners must be devastated.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'll be in Toronto this weekend...I'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for him..that poor family, I can't imagine what they're going through!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Bathurst & Bloor is just a few blocks from where I work... Lots of homeless-looking people down there have dogs but I haven't seen any goldens. I will definitely keep my eyes open for Mobi and spread the word through my office!

Hoping Mobi makes it home safely.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
As an after thought, who do we call if I see it? Animal Services? Police? The poster never listed their phone number and I imagine by the time I send out an e-mail, the person will have disappeared!

·
Registered
976 Posts
As an after thought, who do we call if I see it? Animal Services? Police? The poster never listed their phone number and I imagine by the time I send out an e-mail, the person will have disappeared!
Hey Steph!
The link that Noey posted has information about Mobi, along with the owners' phone number. :)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Facebook posting bumping

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...iew=all&subj=31399402628&aid=-1&id=1004559252

Help Bring Mobi Home!
Mobi went missing just over two weeks ago and I, along with a very dedicated team of dog rescuers have been working very hard to try and find him ever since.
Over the past two weeks, we have received three reports of a beautiful Golden Retriever with what appears to be a homeless man at various point on Bloor Street between Bathurst and Avenue Road.
We are putting together a search party for more postering plus walking and driving searches for tomorrow SAT JAN 30TH at 11 am(sorry about the short notice!!). I'm so sorry to even send this out, and please don't feel pressured - no obligation at all, but if you are available - even for just a half hour or an hour, it would be so appreciated. I know that it's going to be cold, so Marc will be at the house with hot chocolate for anyone who wants it.
The plan is to meet tomorrow - SAT JAN 30TH at 11 am at the SECOND CUP, 324 Bloor Street West, next to Noah's health food store on the north side of Bloor just east of Spadina. If you're not available and you know someone else who might be up for coming out, please pass this on to anyone you can think of. Thank you so so much!!! Tricia

Attachments

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Oh good news good news!

THis is from twitter.

#Toronto Good news! Mobi (dog from our tweet yesterday) has been found safe! Looks like the dog thief ditched him after seeing the news!
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just heard the good news. So glad he was found!!!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts